Thursday, June 17, 2010

Asian Night!

And by that I mean we made Asian food (mostly Chinese to be specific) for dinner. It was so good, and so fun I would gladly do it again. We made yummy steamed pork dumplings, stir-fried beef with ginger and celery, and crunchy summer rolls (spring rolls)! Anyways Kylee and Ashley came over and we all cooked together, Kylee, bless her, made brownies. It was an evening of experiment and gluttony, in other words, it was a good evening. This was more than a few weeks ago, but I don't blog often...

Small kitchen so we had to use the coffee table for all our prepared ingredients. And yes, Ashley is holding up a glass of Diet Coke.


Cute little baozi, aka "dumpling" :)

Aren't they cute??? I get excited for any chance to use my bamboo steamers really...

This is Morgan's "sweet little boy" face, showing off the food

Mmmm....

Anyways, I will be posting the recipes on the blog if you're interested. And by the way, Ryan and Elana, that beef ginger stir fry stuff is the stuff I made when I almost set your house on fire forever ago :) I have learned my lesson when it comes to heating oil in a pan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment