Saturday, May 18, 2013

For the Love of Boots

So Vivienne has lately been showing interest in my shoes. She pulls my heels out of my closet and tries them on and all that. Yesterday Maren and I finally sorted through a big bag of hand me down's from Rachel and in there were these boots (size 7). Ever since Viv saw them and tried them on she has been in love with them and has worn them almost nonstop. She wore them just to run around the house, to eat dinner, then first thing in the morning right after her bottle she puts the boots back on while still in her pj's. Even after she got dressed the boots were back on, until we made her change when we went to Oasis Cafe for brunch. It is so funny because Viv is only wearing a size 3 shoe and these are so big on her! But she loves them :)

Here are just a couple pictures

boots 1

boots 2

So this is just a small post, which to be honest I’m much more likely to do small posts than post all the pictures I’d like to post, but maybe I’ll eventually get around to posting more… I Blog in Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment